Job Title: PERM - Aircraft Electrician 2095
Salary advised upon application
Purpose of the role:
- The technician is responsible, through their Front Line Manager, for the electrical maintenance of aircraft within the Business Unit.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Will effectively carry out a variety of maintenance activities, within trade boundaries and authorisations, in accordance with current procedures as laid down in relevant approved source information;
- Contribute to team delivery of agreed targets and goals;
- Comply with current Tool Control procedure;
- Attend and contribute to team meetings;
- Carry out Improving Quality and Continuous Quality Improvement reviews;
- Support a climate of continuous improvement to assist productivity, quality and lean methodology;
- To achieve a maximum flexibility, team members will undertake training and train other team members;
- Undertake work to highest level of competence;
- Agree to do other duties within the team to support team output;
- Work within and promote the Behavioural Competencies;
- Ensure all procedures relating to foreign object debris control are adhered to;
- Adherence to our Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety Management Systems (SMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and all associated Business Manuals.
- Team worker that has the ability to fully interact with other team members;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to provide advice as a subject matter expert.
- Full compliance and understanding of Quality Management System;
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Professional Qualifications/Education and Training:
- Recognised indentured apprenticeship or military equivalent.
- Human Factors.
- Previous Chinook maintenance experience
- Suitable engineering qualification, preferably in an aviation area.
- Previous experience of independent inspections.
- Familiar with Military MRP 145 and associated Regulatory Articles (RA’s).
- Experience of working with electrical wiring diagrams.
- Previous experience within a maintenance hangar would be an advantage