MPI are looking for a permanent Aircraft Line Station Manager for our aviation-based customer based in Farnborough Airport.
The Line Station Manager is responsible for the day to day running of both the Farnborough and Oxford line stations.
To ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events are completed for aircraft under ITJC Part 145 control and that all maintenance tasks carried out meet regulatory and company standards.
To ensure the line stations under his/her control meet regulatory and company standards as set out within the company MOE.
Acts as the face of the company in respect to the aircraft owner and/or representative, and endeavour to positively satisfy the customer to the best of his / her and/or ITJC’s support capabilities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Ensure the client delivers the very highest level of response on a consistent basis, to its demanding customer base.
To ensure operational effectiveness, control of resource and maintenance planning.
· Ensure the Part-CAMO is duly supported to fulfil the regulatory requirements and Work Orders are issued and Work Packs returned for permanent records within the regulatory time constraints;
· Coordinate all AOG/unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the maintenance personnel, in order to utilise allocated downtime in a safe and efficient
· Ensure that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft.
· Communicate the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by using any necessary acceptable means to the customer and the CAMO;
He or she will ensure that all work undertaken as instructed remains within the capabilities of Inflite MOE and subject aircrafts associated state of registry.
He or she will display themselves in company uniform at all times and will be expected to maintain the very highest standards of appearance.
He or she will be solely responsible for the ownership, equipping, storage, stock control and replenishment of aircraft components and consumable materials and that all quality procedures as defined within the company MOE for such are met.
He or she will be solely responsible for the company vehicle appearance and regular attention, to ensure it depicts the very highest level of customer perception at all times.
Compliance with company Procedures and in particular - Health, Technical, Quality and Safety policies.
Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating, promoting & implementing safety policy – Identification, assessment and resolution of risks & hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective & safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff at the Line Station remain actively aware & comply with requirements of the company safety system. Actively participate in the company safety management system (SMS)
· Has disciplinary authority over the staff working within his/her area of responsibility
· To request and provide assistance to the Head of Maintenance or his deputy
· To request assistance from other departments
· To propose additional trainings and procedures updates
· Valid Part 66 Licence and Part 145 recognised course acceptable to the competent Authority.
· Type ratings on at least two of the following: CL604/605, Global 7000 and EMB135/145.
· Strong business jet maintenance & engineering management process knowledge of line, base, engineering and quality;
· Proven ability to provide effective management of resources;
· Good leadership skills and excellent customer interpersonal skills;
· Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills;
· To have a relevant engineering degree and/or aircraft maintenance work experience;
· To be responsible for the technical administration of client aircraft, as per the competent NAA regulation;
· Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
· Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment;
· Maintain strict company and customer confidentiality.
· Attend and pass successfully all mandatory trainings & assessments according to the area of activity
To be discussed at application stage
Candidates who wish to apply please email a CV to Kerrie Hill email@example.com