Job Title: Community Planner
Out of Scope IR35:-
PSC - £280.00 Day Rate (PAYE Options available)
** If you have been outside the UK for more than 30 days in the last 5 years then DO NOT APPLY **
MPI Limited are currently recruiting to join our team of engineering and construction management specialists. Some of the responsibilities involved include engineering expertise, perform planning, programming, design development, integration with existing physical plant and other projects.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or similar qualification suitable for role will be accepted.
Experience: Minimum, 1 year of experience in the planning of military installations or other large campuses.
Job Location: RAF Lakenheath, UK
COMMUNITY PLANNER SUPPORT
Background in planning is essential. Job experience within government or military installations would be beneficial for this role to understand the relationships inside and outside of defence.
You will be required to coordinate with the contractors on base and the military. Representing and presenting meetings, coordinating with the varying different departments on base and being involved with the architecture and landscape development of the base. Leadership skills is crucial and must be confident.
· Collect data from multiple sources including CADD, GIS, project tracking, software and from multiple individuals and agencies to evaluate factors for compliance with community planning concepts, principles, theories, regulations, and methods to identify community needs and develop and maintain an installation master development plan and supporting programs.
· Research and evaluate multiple planning criteria to evaluate optimal facility and infrastructure layouts.
· Prepare briefings, reporting, and presentation materials on the objectives, methods, status, and findings of the community plan.
· Organize and host meetings at various levels to present modifications to the installation plans.
· Organize and host meetings with local councils and communities and coordinate community plans with on and off installation organizations.
· Prepares, submits, and tracks airfield deviations waivers against airfield requirements.
Only apply if you haven't been outside the UK for more than 30 days in the last 5 years
This is a self-employed position.
This role is on site Monday to Friday.
iR35 does not affect this job role.
Accommodation is not provided.