MPI are currently looking for a Mechanical Fitter/Technician for our client based in Blakelands, Milton Keynes.
This is a contract role to start middle to late September until Xmas.
The role is a 39 hour working week and offers £15.37 per hour PAYE.
08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday, with 30 minute lunch
08:00 to 15:30 Friday, with 30 minute lunch.
Holiday allowance is 25 days per year +8=33
• Liaise effectively with other departments to ensure projects are built according to the plans and customer's requirements.
• May be required to assist with installation of products at customer's sites.
• Build and test projects in the workshop, ensuring Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Mechanical Apprenticeship or HNC in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in a multi-national manufacturing or systems integration company.
• Problem solving approach
• Innovative personality
• Effective communication and listening
Our Client is an industry leader for automated production flow solutions. Working closely with global customers, they provide innovative, optimizing solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, they have operating units in 26 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2020, our client had about 1,000 employees and a turnover of 220 MEUR.
Our client is part of a group of 21 companies specialised in highly innovative industrial and packaging solutions based in Bologna, Italy. The Group, whose sole Shareholder and President is present in 35 countries with 84 production plants in 136 operating units and has over 8,000 employees.