MPI have a requirement for an MJDI Operator/Expeditor to be based in Gosport, Hampshire on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Purpose of the role:
The MJDI (Management of the Joint Deployed Inventory) Operator/Expeditor is responsible for the timely ordering and progression of spares.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Will effectively carry out all required activities to ensure that product spares are placed in accordance with the ERP Planning timescales.
- Ensure that all demands are ordered via the correct supply system.
- Ensure that all spares demands are expedited, to ensure timely supply solution.
- Ensure the timely return of components for reverse supply chain repair.
- Maintain good supplier/ customer relationships both internally and externally.
- Attend supplier and customer support meetings when requested.
- Support a climate of continuous improvement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (essential)
- MRP/ERP system knowledge (desirable)
- MJDI experience (desirable)