MPI have a requirement for a Master Scheduler (Component Services) to be based in Almondbank, Perth.
This is a permanent role - approx 37 hours per week:-
- Liaising internally and externally to develop plans in respect of overall production requirements, including highlighting any capacity constraints in respect of execution to deliver tight customer deadlines.
- With primary responsibility for planning in Component Services, the Master Scheduler will coordinate production teams across Component Services to meet the demands of the business.
- Liaising with our Commercial department to agree and plan for scheduled delivery dates and to ensure we offer the standard of customer service we strive for. This includes the ownership and development of the planning processes across Component Services.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Duties may include, but shall not be solely restricted to:
- Keep Component Services frozen plan updated on a continuous basis with input from Production and Commercial departments and communicate to relevant parties.
- Responsible for maintaining the planning processes across Component Services.
- Coordinate the generation and maintenance of forecast plans for Component Services parts for other Customer business units.
- Coordinate maintenance of ERP system planning data including individual tasks, estimated man hours, etc.
- Liaise with Engineering department in respect of ERP system Matrices and ensure inspection database and internal work routers reflect latest OEM technical instruction revisions.
- Maintain and communicate all project delivery KPIs.
- Closely monitor loading of key bottlenecks and help to mitigate excessive workload.
- High level of organizational and planning competence required
- Knowledge of EASA Pt145 and Part ‘M’ regulations
- Knowledge of MRP Pt145 Regulations
- Knowledge of MRO IT Systems (Navixa/Blueeye/RAL, etc)
- Knowledge of MAA/CAA/EASE Engineering documentation
- MS and Excel proficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused/empathetic
- Programme Managers
- Operations Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Customer Services
- Navixa (ERP system) Support
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning packages
- Knowledge of using an ERP system.
- Experience within a related industry with knowledge of the common engineering processes.