Act as the primary interface between the ECDP TCP Programme Engineering team and East Coast maintenance function to co-ordinate the efficient delivery of infrastructure maintenance and project works.
The key aspects of my role includes, but is not limited to, the following…
· Ensuring that Projects are compliant with the NR mandated AMP Process (NR/L2/MTC/089)
· Chair regular Maintenance Liaison Meetings (AMP007) to brief the maintainer on all upcoming changes and disturbance caused by the project works and record notes/actions and drive resolutions.
· Attend programme engineering meetings to understand what assets the programme is affecting and when (or have the potential to affect), whether any new or novel assets are to be installed on the infrastructure which may require additional documentation to cover all requirements such as training, spares, tools, Ellipse updates etc.
· Attending or arranging attendance at Dilapidation Surveys and TOC walkouts.
· Keep an accurate record of all Projects and their AMP status.
· Oversee effective co-ordination between maintenance activities and project work including the management of handover/hand-back arrangements.
· Act as focal point for all communications between ECDP Programme and the Maintenance function for issues relating to project works.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Detailed knowledge of CDM Regulations
· Detailed knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques
· Detailed knowledge of operational railway environment
· Knowledge of project delivery processes and techniques
· Good interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
· Knowledge of functional disciplines