Job Title: Project Manager - Benefits Realisation and Management Manager (BRMM)
Contract Dates: 22/07/2021 - 03/03/2022
Location: Remote Working
Role Description :
The objective of the Benefits Realisation and Management Manager (BRM) is to ensure that the benefits realisation strategy is developed in line with the company’s objectives, the individual project objectives and the business change strategy.
The BRMM will continually improve and engage the business with the benefits management strategy. The BRMM will be constantly reviewing and monitoring controls and reporting effectively to highlight risks and enable the business to take corrective actions and ensure the benefits realisation plan stays on target. The BRMM will manage the plan to document the release of benefits and communicate and agree with key stakeholders.
The BRMM shall support the BRM steering group meetings, providing the LPMBR&WLV with the information required for engaging with all key stakeholders.
2. Area of responsibility
• Leading successful BRM programmes of work.
• Leading the rollout of BRM across the business
• Providing strategic direction and guidance to the BRM regional and functional leads
• Highlighting programme constraints / blockers and potential mitigations
• Produce and deliver presentations and reports up to the LPMBR&WLV and sponsors
• Identify and implement improvements in company processes and standards to help the strategic roll out of BRM
3. Main tasks
The BRM work package may alter as the programme matures but below is a list of the common tasks that shall fall under their remit.
• Managing the programme of work for BR
• Identifying any blockers such as resource availability, delayed technology choices among others
• Ensuring the required outputs are achieved on time for key programmes of work such as the HS2 Tender.
• Managing and supporting the BR regional and functional leads
• Ensure all BRM processes are clearly documented and easily accessible to all relevant parties
• Engaging with all functions and delivery offices that interface with BRM
• Consultation with end users including HS2 and other bid teams (ensure deliverables are fit for purpose)
• Building relationships with customers and internal partners
Approval & Handover
• Ensure that all deliverables are reviewed and approved by the LPMBR&WLV and sponsors
• Ensure handover plans and processes are in place to ensure easier transition of benefits management post-delivery.
• Ensure suitable training is provided along with the handover of any deliverable
• Regular updates to LPMBR&WLV and sponsors
• Weekly reporting to LPMBR&WLV and sponsors
• Support with Internal Comms
• Support with programming
• Continuous consultation with all key stakeholders