MPI have a requirement for a Project Planner to be based in Clyde, Glasgow.
Security Clearance is essential for the role. You must currently hold it. Unfortunately without, we cannot submit your details to our Client.
This role comes under ITAR regulations and is inside IR35.
£50.00 per hour LTD
£37.81 per hour PAYE
This role is for approx 12 months (subject to change)
Have you ever wondered what it takes to support our nuclear submarine fleet?
A Senior Project Planner is required to join the Business Operations Support team at the HMNB Clyde. Reporting to the Lead Project Planner and supporting various Project Teams, the incumbent will play a key role in the successful delivery of outputs to time, cost & quality targets for the Submarine Support Management Group (SSMG).
The candidate should have good knowledge of project tools and techniques including P6 or Microsoft Project.
Project Management experience or qualifications would be advantageous as the role requires the delivery of documentation to time and budget.
Preferably degree qualified (or HND/HNC with relevant experience) you will be committed to continuing your professional development.
- Primavera P6 - Must have experience of this planning system – mandatory.
- Knowledge of submarine maintenance programmes preferred but not a necessity, scheduling experience should overcome this gap.
- SC Clearance.
- Programme Management techniques.
- Communicate at all levels, building constructive and effective relationships to achieve results. Overcoming objections and resistance to change is a key part of this role.
- Knowledge of Planning, Estimating and Production Systems.
- Risk Management techniques.
- Knowledge of MOD customer systems and processes (RDAR, UMMS, SDD, SDD, Trilogy, CWE, Survey) would be preferred but not a pre-requisite as guidance/training would be given.