SWL 2 required in London to work on an ongoing, long term contract. You will be working 40 hours a week minimum and also weekends when required. Our Client will be holding interviews for this position so the selected candidates will need to be prepared for this.
We are looking for the SWL 2 to provide evidence of the below:
- Experience of working in complex possessions
- Running multi discipline engineering work sites in 3rd rail areas
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent communications skills as they will be required to carryout briefing to large groups on a regular basis
- Evidence of carrying out a SWL 2 role in a similar capacity
- Be flexible to work days / nights and weekends
If you are interested and would like some more information, please send me MPI your up to date CV. Please bear in mind that the CV is what is used to make a selection so please only send CV’s that are up to date and show the required experiences and details of the role requirements that you have previously carried out.