Job Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Contract Dates: 11/10/2021 - 30/04/2022
Talent Acquisition attracts, sources, selects and hires the best people to meet the needs of the business. The TA Consultant Partners has responsibility for the internal and volume recruiting process including sourcing, attracting, assessing and hiring with a focus on active candidates. By maintain deep understanding of the internal and volume recruitment processes policies and relevant business needs, TA Consultants provide a consultative and professional service to hiring managers and candidates.
End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA strategy:
• Responsible for delivery of circa 175 hires per year via the volume / internal recruitment process
• End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA Strategy for volume and internal recruitment activity (where no external search activity is required)
• Close collaboration with TA Partner to ensure smooth handoff of relevant job requisitions (internal and volume)
• Steering of the recruitment process as per strategy that has been agreed with the relevant TA Partner
• Co-Ordination of internal redeployment activity / internal restructures
• Conduct role briefings in conjunction with TA Partner if recruitment activity forms part of a large/complex project activity
• Offer management with a focus on harmonisation of terms and conditions for internal candidates through strong knowledge of internal reward framework and GRIP
• Collaboration with wider TA team (FSS) to ensure an efficient end to end recruitment and onboarding process
Consultation to and support of Hiring Managers:
• Consultation with Hiring Managers to support upskilling and ownership culture in the recruitment process inline with the wills, skills and tools strategy
• Consultation with Hiring Managers on volume recruitment process, appropriate sourcing channels and guidance on relevant assessment and selection process
• Consultation with Hiring Managers on the internal recruitment policy, process and internal channels to advertise (i.e. SSN, Internal Job Market in 4Success)
• Provide guidance on internal moves outside of TA processes (i.e. succession planning, ELT transfers, FTC/TPW transfers, returning delegates, re-organisations involving HRC's and TD where appropriate
Sourcing and management of candidate pools:
• Management of silver medalist and shortlisted talent pools for volume recruitment in preparation for future requirements (Avature)
Assessment and selection of candidates:
• Responsible for initial screening of candidates prior to Hiring Manager review (CV screening, telephone interviews as required)
• Assist and coach Hiring Managers with interview and assessment centre design and preparation
• Co-ordination and facilitation/support of Assessment Centres where required (volume) including preparation of relevant collateral
• Relationship management with candidates throughout the end to end process
Assurance of high-quality service:
• Responsibility for achievement of target KPI
Projects and other tasks:
• Participate in projects and other tasks as agreed by TAM relating to volume and internal recruitment committees as required to drive excellence in the TA function
• Support the TA Partner on additional tasks as required to help manage increased volumes or ad hoc requests in line with the overall team model
• Responsible for being an active member of the Global TA Community, sharing knowledge and best practice to support assigned business area
Flexible - Has strong conceptual flexibility and can adapt to any situation.
Emotionally intelligent - Shows empathy , is self aware and aware of how others are feeling.
Tenacious - Persists and perseveres, even under pressure. Is determined and resourceful.
Reliable - Meets commitments, can be relied upon to deliver. A strong work ethic - Sets high standards and works diligently and quickly.
Self motivated - Sees the big picture, and has a strong desire to achieve goals and win. Takes initiative and loves the hunt.
Passionate - Has a passion for recruiting and persuading others to join Siemens.
Curious - Has a genuine eagerness to understand, learn and try new things.
Tech savvy - Has a strong affinity for technology, social media and virtual networking.
A professional services mindset - Acts in a professional and transparent way and always focuses on serving stakeholders.
A people person - Shows a real enthusiasm for working with people. Is caring, approachable and patient.
Self confident - Has a strong belief in self, and projects an air of confidence.
Experienced TA professional with experience gained from within an in house or agency environment
Experience of a high volume candidate environment, including planning and organising assessment centres
Excellent stakeholder management skills
Knowledge of candidate selection methods
Excellent time management skills
Tenacious can do character