Job Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant/ Recruitment Consultant
Contract Dates: ASAP - 30/04/2022
Location: Manchester - Training in Manchester for first month (1/2 days in the office) then flexible remote working thereafter
37.5 hours per week - Inside IR35
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant on a 6-month contract to join TA expert team for our client. You will have responsibility for external recruiting process for professional hiring, including sourcing, attracting, assessing and hiring with a focus on active candidates. TA Consultants provide a consultative and professional service to hiring managers and candidates
Knowledge of recruiting in engineering sector will be an advantage, however not essential. You will need to be in office, one or two days a week & the rest can work from home. The office locations could be in Manchester or Chippenham or Poole.
What are my responsibilities?
* End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA strategy
* Close collaboration with TA Partner to ensure smooth handoff of relevant job requisitions
* Steering of the recruitment process as per strategy that has been agreed with the relevant TA Partner
* Offer management with a focus on harmonisation of terms and conditions for internal candidates through strong knowledge of internal reward framework
* Consultation with Hiring Managers on volume recruitment process, appropriate sourcing channels and guidance on relevant assessment and selection process
* Responsible for initial screening of candidates prior to Hiring Manager review (CV screening, telephone interviews as required)
* Assist and coach Hiring Managers with interview and assessment centre design and preparation
* Participate in projects and other tasks as agreed by TA Manager relating to volume and internal recruitment committees as required to drive excellence in the TA function
* Support the TA Partner on additional tasks as required to help manage increased volumes or ad hoc requests in line with the overall team model
What experience is required?
*Experienced TA professional with experience gained from within an inhouse or agency environment
* Flexible mindset & ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
* Knowledge of candidate selection methods
* Strong time management skills
* Tenacious can-do attitude