Encompassing Water & Environment, Gas, Drainage and Energy including traditional power and renewables this sector is set to continue expanding for years to come as the UK’s reliance on renewable energy sources grows.
We have built extensive relationships with high-quality power and utilities job candidates and have access to the most desirable vacancies in the energy industry. We work on BESC, SHEA and NRSWA roles amongst a wide range of others.
Our dedicated team work exclusively with Power & Utilities candidates and energy sector clients, operating on temporary, contract and permanent job contracts.
Spread across a wide array of power, utilities and energy job roles, examples of assignments we recruite for include:
Transmission and distribution; substation upgrades and new-build projects
Gas Compressor and AGI maintenance
IPW and ISS works
Waste Water Treatment and reservoir preservation
Flood alleviation and flood prevention schemes
Renewable energy generation projects
Telecoms infrastructure maintenance and installation
We have an adaptable and transparent resource demand approach and provide the scalability and flexibility to meet individual/bespoke requirements and simultaneously cover surge requirements, having experience of scaling up to 300 additional individuals to meet unscheduled demand for temporary personnel at short notice.
Covering roles such as:
· Project managers
· Mains layers
· Multi discipline utility teams
· Site agents
· Leakage technicians
· Meter installations and readers
· Mains rehabilitation
· Designers – including work to WIRS, GIRS & NERS
· Network service technicians
· Data analysts
We can also help fill more back office roles such as marketing, HR, finance, sales, business development and admin, through our specialist commercial division.
· We have provided Multi Utility & Utility Teams to a number of Utilities clients throughout the UK.
· We understand how crucial it is to have competent and qualified teams to carry out your work. Teams are the people on the ground laying cable and installing pipe and are the day to day face of your business. Most our clients look for teams consisting of 2 or 3 operatives but we are able to flex to meet your requirements as needed.
· The holistic approach MPI employs helps individuals to quickly fit into the work environment both functionally and socially. We ensure that individuals are familiar with the task and are briefed about the client and task and associated risks.
Plymouth | JobTypeDrop | Posted: 7 days ago
MPI are assisting our Client with their current requirement for a Principal Engineer – Mechanical Handling (10 Dock) to be based in Plymouth. This is a contract role for approximately 6 months Rat...
Maintenance Technicians (Electrical)
West Kilbride | JobTypeDrop | Posted: 9 days ago
MPI are seeking Maintenance Technicians (Electrical) For a 2 year contract in Ayrshire Must be Apprentice Trained or equivalent. Mobile Elevating Work Platform Experience, Maintenance / pumps expe...