MPI Limited are looking for a Heavy Maintenance Compliance Manager for a permanent role based at Stansted Airport.
Our client is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their Heavy Maintenance team. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Heavy Maintenance you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with the Safety and Quality Policy.
- Ensuring maintenance organisations deliver aircraft to the highest standards of quality and airworthiness, on time and within agreed costs.
- Support the heavy maintenance internal expansion program to ensure on-time completion of base set ups / expansions, ensuring manpower, tooling, equipment, procedures are in place and operational.
- Reviews contract and processes of 3rd party companies, ensure all work is accomplished to standards and the processes and technical documentation is followed / adhered to.
- Ensures high standards of safety are developed, maintenance and complied with throughout the department of new technology and working practices.
- Focal for improved efficiency / safety across the bases. Review and support the development of new technology and working practices.
- Ensuring timely closure of the appropriate corrective action resulting from non-conformance findings from Quality System independent audits, ARC audits, IAA audits and ACAM audits.
- Trending of corrective actions and improvements to support best working practices.
- This position is based at Stansted Airport but there will they will be expected to travel to their other bases in Europe.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in base maintenance - preferably in a senior management role.
- B1/C certification with 737 NG type rating.
- Extensive experience of working in the aviation industry and with aviation regulators.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Aviation Regulations and an Airlines Management System compliance monitoring and SMS.
- Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of EASA Form 4 holder.
A competitive salary with annual bonus will be offered for the right individual.
If you are interested in being submitted for this role please contact Kerrie Hill on 01279 886644 or email Kerrieh@mpi.ltd.uk