MPI are assisting our Client with their current requirement for an Operations Process Developer.
This is a contract role until the end of February 2021.
Rate of pay is £38.53 per hour Umbrella PAYE/PSC.
Hours of work: 37.5 per week. This role could be flexible in terms of location, you could be working remotely or from other Client site locations after the initial training period.
• Drafting of AH-64E platform and type specific processes in line with the LTSS contract and MAA CAE 4000 series RA requirements
• Liaison with AH-64E Mil CAMO to draft lower RA 4000 series processes in line with Mil CAME and associated CAMO orders.
• Liaison with MRP Part 145 Office, Quality team, Ops Manager and supporting BDUK functional focal points to ensure coherence with MOE, Ops Manual and supporting processes.
• Additional tasks in support of the MRP Part 145 approval as required.
Specific processes for development:
• Line Operations
• APU Running
• Aircraft Jacking
• Aircraft rinsing and washing
• Aircraft ground handling and towing
• Laser safety and hazardous energy
• Maintenance planning including hangar visit plan and maintenance man-hour plan
• Loose articles
• Decontamination of body fluids
• Airborne checks
• Aircraft displaying abnormal flight characteristics
• Ground running of engines (if BDUK are required to do this)
• Deferment of faults/limitations
• Armament, explosive stored, weapons (if BDUK are required to do this)
• Additional site or platform specific procedures as required