PERMANENT POSITION or TEMP- PERM POSITION
MANUFACTURING CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
MPI are looking for a Customer Service Administrator who has experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment for our client who is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
£20 - £23K per annum with a possibility of a higher salary for a candidate with similar experience.
The client is happy to accept candidates who are interested in an immediate permanent position or they can offer a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
To support day to day activities within Customer Experience Department to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner.
Assist the business to ensure customer satisfaction, delivery performance, continuous improvement and the achievement of Customer OTIF (On Time In Full) KPIs.
Experience with working with manufacturing planning
Knowledge of MS Operating system and sales and shipping processes
Developing action plans, publishing KPI results
Knowledge of problem-solving tools
1. Organise on-time shipments of repaired customer products according to company service level guidelines.
2. Document and maintain all current RMA processes, with constant attention to measurable and continuous improvement.
3. Work with PSC to ensure delivery dates/invoicing are actioned correctly and timely for JDE alignment.
4. Good understanding of the influencing processes to serve internal & customer performance metrics eg LISC & OTIF
5. Prioritise RMA products with internal departments setting the schedule
6. Manage daily expedite/de-expedite requests from customers for standard PO’s
7. Represent the customer at internal daily status meetings (RTB)
8. Represent the customer during internal Clean VS planning meetings
9. Manage and coordinate activities surrounding the customer OTIF calls
10.Manage, maintain and report out OTIF related KPI’s
11.Support action plans relating to OTIF improvements
12.Support all OTIF related customer queries day to day
13.Coordinate with internal planning and Sales Company to serve the customer needs or queries
14.Perform OTIF related administration relating to the operating system/customer portal as required
15.Supporting containment activities
16.Actively participate in HPT
17.Developing relationships with SAT teams
If you want to apply for this position and have the skills required please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org