Manufacturing Customer Service Administrator
PERMANENT POSITION or TEMP- PERM POSITION
MANUFACTURING CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
MPI are looking for a Customer Service Administrator who has experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment for our client who is based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
£23 - £28K per annum with a possibility of a higher salary for a candidate with similar experience.
The client is happy to accept candidates who are interested in an immediate permanent position or they can offer a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
To support day to day activities within Customer Experience Department to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner. Assist the business to ensure customer satisfaction, delivery performance, continuous improvement and the achievement of Customer OTIF (On Time In Full) KPIs.
1. Represent the customer at internal daily status meetings (RTB)
2. Represent the customer during internal Clean VS planning meetings
3. Manage and coordinate activities surrounding the customer OTIF calls
4. Manage, maintain and report out OTIF related KPI’s
5. Support action plans relating to OTIF improvements
6. Support all OTIF related customer queries day to day
7. Coordinate with internal planning and Sales Company to serve the customer needs or queries
8. Perform OTIF related administration relating to the operating system/customer portal as required
9. Supporting containment activities
10. Actively participate in HPT
11. Developing relationships with SAT teams
1. Knowledge of Operating system and Parker sales and shipping processes
2. Developing action plans, publishing KPI results
3. Computer literate inc Excel
4. Good English
5. Knowledge of problem-solving tools
6. Knowledge of OTIF requirements
7. Experience with working with manufacturing planning
If you want to apply for this position and have the skills required please send your CV to Julie Barnes