£12.50 per hour – PAYE
Until May/June 2022
Job Title: Stores/Material Supplier
Job Title: Aircraft Materials Supplier / Stores Person
Location: Luton Airport
Duration: Until May/June 2022
Shifts: Monday - Friday
1 week earlies, 1 week lates:
1 week 7am - 3pm /1 week 3pm - 11pm
PAY £12.50 per hour – PAYE
Must have a full driving licence
Photographic ID is a must (Passport or Driving Licence & Birth Certificate)
Full ID will be required - previous 5 years work/education history, CRC and GSAT
HF and SFAR88 is also a requirement. Can be completed once started.
Provide store functions to include Material Movements and general duties.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Responsible for receiving, checking, & unpacking stock on incoming deliveries, and ensuring they are done in a timely manner.
· Report any discrepancies for short shipments or damaged goods using the correct process via their line manager.
· Ensure accuracy of all inventory held in the Stores by being active in inventory audit.
· Ensure work queues are kept to a minimum and within target.
· Issue & receive tools to production.
· Maintain security and integrity of the Store.
· Ensure Stores is arranged in a tidy, orderly and safe manner.
· You will be required to work shifts
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Competencies & Qualifications:
· GCSE level C min / NVQ Level 2
· Good numeracy, accuracy
· IT Literate (AMOS & Microsoft desk top)
· Should be able to demonstrate their ability in stressful situations (working to deadlines)
· Practice of keeping a HM Custom & Excise Bonded store
· Forklift driving permit (desirable)
· Ability to hold an airport identification permit
· Customer focused
· Team player
· Passion for results
· Displays enthusiasm and commitment
· Achieves win-win outcomes
· Demonstrates self-confidence
· Maintains focus under pressure
· Displays drive and determination
· Is focused on results
· Maintains high standards of ethics i.e. keeps promises, tells the truth, follows through on commitments.
If successful in this role, an Airside Pass would be required. This would entail Criminal Record Check/Police Check from any country that you have resided in for 6 months or longer within the last 5 years. A GSAT would also be required. Cost of CRC and GSAT is to be met by the individual once started.
Training will also be required. The majority of training is provided free of charge, but the applicant will have to pay for Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety.