Test, Technician, Diagnosis, diagnostics, Commissioning, Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Diesel,
Our client is a world leader in diesel fuel injection test equipment. They now have the largest share of the world market for field service diesel test equipment – no other company can compete in range or technological depth. Additionally, many of the world’s leading engine and fuel system manufacturers insist on their test equipment for research and development applications.
They have an exciting opportunity which rarely becomes available and are currently looking to find a Test Technician to join them initially on a long term contract basis.
• Working in a busy test / commissioning environment, for a world leader in diesel test equipment.
• Fault finding, diagnostics & reporting of production line, customer returns & engineering prototypes.
The ability to read electrical & hydraulic & pneumatic circuits, diagnose & repair / rework.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Senior Technician
• Assessment, Diagnosis & repair of Company products.
• Commissioning of products.
• Report all results & findings.
• Collate R & M data from the above.
• Occasional visits to customer sites for fault finding / repair.
• Liaise with the engineering department conducting repeatability / validation testing & reporting for new & existing products.
• Minimum of ONC qualified in Engineering.
• Good communication / interpersonal skills.
• PC Literate (Microsoft office).
• Flexible approach to working under own initiative & as part of a team.
• Keen to listen & learn new skills
• Ability to travel if required, including overseas
• Competitive salary
• 25 Days holiday.
• 37 ½ hour week.
• Full training for the commissioning of products will be provided for the appropriate candidate.
To register your interest, please forward a CV to the email provided. Alternatively please call MPI LTD on the number shown for more information.