2 x Stores People
RR 343 & 344
Job Title: Stores Person x 2
Contract Dates: ASAP - 30/05/2023
We are currently looking for 2 x Stores People to work out of Glasgow for a large rail company.
Shifts will vary between Days and Nights.
This is an Initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension thereafter.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the project / stores inventory, through the use of the business’s Spiridon System and Material Trackers.
- Carrying out Goods Receiving activities in an accurate and timely manner in line with company policy. Picking, Kitting and packing of equipment/small tools and plant required for ongoing works giving a minimum of 48 hour notice.
- Ensuring all equipment is Calibrated / Tested in line with requirements.
- Responsible for stores safety and security. Carrying out Risk Assessment for known site specific hazards within the logistics area of responsibility.
- Completing other instructed logistical tasks as set by the Logistics Coordinator & Regional Logistics Manager.
Computer Literate (Basic SAP)
Manual Handling (preferred)
Emergency First Aid (preferred)
Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in the above then please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.