ELECTRO/MECHANICAL REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Service, power tools, technician, assembly, assembler, repair, motors, mechanic, vehicle
MPI are looking for a Permanent Electro/Mechanical Repair Technician for our client who is based in Feltham, Middlesex.
To carry out inspection, repair, and service on the client’s products. To provide administration and warehouse support to the factory service centre.
Must have repair/service of electro/mechanical equipment.
· To be responsible for carrying out fault finding, repairs & servicing on their products.
· To follow the company Health & Safety, & Environmental policies.
· To ensure a high level of quality, efficiency, and consistency with the repairs & servicing of their tools.
· Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement with all department staff.
· To assist colleagues with repairs and servicing on the Tools.
Good general standard of education with a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
Engineering apprenticeship-Mechanical or Electrical
Servicing Petrol engines (Desirable)
Electrical/Electronic service/repair (Essential)
Mechanical plant/equipment servicing (Desirable)
Basic Engineering skills (Essential)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
£26K with a potential for a £1,000 annual bonus
Mon-Fri 8.00 - 4.30 = 37.5 hours with 1-hour unpaid lunch break