Lead Field Pump Engineer
LEAD FIELD PUMP MECHATRONICS ENGINEER
MPI are looking for a Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineers for a permanent position for our client who is based in Kempston, Bedfordshire.
Our client is looking for detail-oriented, professional Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer to join their company.
This brand-new role due to the continued growth and success of their business.
Ideally, they are looking for candidates with experience in booster sets, packaged pumping stations, pressurisation units or any other part of the Pump industry.
Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer responsibilities:
• Work Radius: UK Mainland. Works may be either in the company workshops or external site locations as specified by your supervisor.
• Installation & maintenance work on pumping equipment, booster sets, pressurisation units, submersible pumps & control equipment.
• Commissioning of new equipment.
• Pipe work installation & modifications.
• Writing digital reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
• Preferably proven experience within a pump engineer role, someone with a HND, Degree or a design skill.
• Mechanical experience with pumps is essential.
• Being part of a Call-Out Rota (which includes weekends & bank holidays).
• Organisational skills.
• A customer-focussed approach workload and committed team player.
• Teamworking skills.
• A valid driving licence is essential.
• Confined Space Entry training (optional).
Salary & benefits
• Starting Salary - £36k - £39K plus overtime.
• Company vehicle provided.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Free on-site parking