Recruitment Consultant – Home based
To support Senior recruiters on the engineering side of the business.
Working with the lead recruiter for the team allocated and ensuring the speedy and accurate resourcing of requirements as directed, placing adverts and sourcing candidates.
· Liaise with Lead Recruiter on all issues, ensure problems or potential problems are highlighted.
· Liaise and support clients as required.
· Complete staff cards (contracts) and memo’s on a weekly basis.
· Interface with Payroll and Credit Control departments for timesheet queries and new client checks.
· Maintain the central database with up to date information on candidates.
· Escorted Site visits initially to projects as and when required with the potential to progress to sole visits on a face to face basis.
· Experience in a Customer service, Manufacturing, Engineering, Electronics, Recruitment or Sales environment.
· Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, independently and within a team.
Be Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel
Training will be given to the right candidate but the ability to work from home and show proven results over a short period of time is essential.
This is a great opportunity to work for a recruitment company who this year are celebrating 60 years of helping candidates and clients and bringing them together.