MPI are looking for a Safety Assurance Manager to work remotely for the Ireland rail team on a 6 month contract.
Work description to be undertaken:
- Deliver Safety Assurance on all Irish Projects (Cork and Drogheda BEMU currently) to successfully meet program requirements.
- Coordinate Safety Assurance activities for a number of projects or programs in Ireland to ensure safe and consistent solutions are delivered to program plans and with
compliance to Common Safety Method for Risk Evaluation and Assessment (CSM-REA) and Irish Rail APIS;
- Support the Regional Centre Safety Manager (RCSM) in identifying and implementing Continuous Improvement activities of the Safety Assurance team and processes.
- Manage and deliver activities related to Safety Assurance as the appointed responsible Project or Program SAM.
- Act as a key client interface to Irish Rail and CRR to support their requirements to meet, authorisation programme (APIS), Interoperability and Common Safety Method for Risk
Evaluation and Assessment (CSM-REA).
- Develop Safety Assurance Strategy and Safety Assurance Project Plans to ensure on time delivery of required evidence to the client.
- Develop and deliver to a new Safety Assurance Processes speciially for Ireland.
- Build a team to develop capabilities in Ireland to support our client going forward.
- Common Safety Method for Risk Evaluation and Assessment
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Irish Rail Standards,
- Irish Rail Approvals Process
If interested please apply with an up to date CV.