Temp to perm Inside Sales Administrator (Senior)
Provide support to the Customer Services Manager for the purposes of supporting the marketing organisations of our client with respect to the X-Ray inspection range of products. Process, log and follow through to despatch all x-ray sales orders.
1. Manage global orders received from sales offices. Sales offices are called Market Organisations (MO's)
2. Drive the orders through the business to faultless dispatch
3. Work to meeting KPIs
4. Work with Customer Services Manager to maintain and develop team processes and best practice.
5. Create and load new system and spares orders onto CRM/SAP.
6. Chase answers for outstanding questions and respond accordingly.
7. Maintain monthly order intake and record all MO/3rds orders on SAP.
8. Keep track of all orders and liaise with Market (Sales) Managers, Marketing, Organisations, Production and Engineering.
9. Attend planning/production meetings and communicate to relevant marketing managers and MO’s on changes in the production schedule.
10. Track machine information and update reference and specification list for sales tool usage.
11. Check individual machines for progress on shop floor.
12. Communicate with Production and MO's/3rds regarding delivery dates.
13. Communicate all information to relevant departments.
14. Communicate regular updates to MO’s/3rds and Market Managers.
15. Liaise with MO's/3rds on arranging of shipments for completed orders.
16. Maintain log of intercompany credits and the processing of these credits by month end.
17. Manage demo stock and demo machine calendar.
18. SAP: Knowledge of SAP including CRM and SAP ECC modules.
19. When necessary, deputize for the Customer Services Manager in relation to internal sales
20. Maintain flexible working hours at month end to meet needs of the business budget. Any other reasonable duties as reasonably requested by your Manager.