Installation Manager who reports to the Work package manager and is responsible for planning and implementing the programmed works. The key responsibilities are to ensure works are completed in accordance with the programme. This includes daily coordination of Supervisors, ordering materials and plant in a timely manner to allow works to be completed.
1. Support the Work Package Manager in delivering the civil engineering works for the project
2. Representing the civil engineering team for the civil engineering works in meetings as required
3. Implement Siemens Management Systems for the site works
4. Ensure equipment and signal foundations are built in accordance with the programme
5. Identifying and requesting rail access to allow works to be completed in line with the programme.
6. Coordinating and managing the Supervisors and the workforce to allow the works to be built
7. Ordering materials and plant in a timely manner to meet the programme
8. Maintain a high level of Health and safety on site including completion of safety tours on a weekly basis.
9. Report productivity on a weekly basis, identifying reasons for shortfalls
• Ability to lead and coordinate the Supervisors and teams for the build of the works within the project
• Ability to implement the works in line with the programme
• PTS holder
• Experience having multiple Supervisors and Teams reporting in
• Good numerate and Microsoft IT skills in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience within the Installation Manager role or similar
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results
• Process Management